HR-HUB4TELCOS: Are you ready to make your next Career step?
VOICE Account Manager – based in LATAM (VAML0124)
VOICE Account Manager – based in LATAM
Telecommunications, Voice, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Based on Candidate’s experience
On behalf of a Global Telecommunication Aggregator,
we are looking to hire an:
VOICE Account Manager –
based in LATAM (VAML0124)
About the Role:
In the position of VOICE Manager, you will play a prominent role with a focus on expanding our VOICE clientele in the LATAM Region. Your responsibilities will span lead generation, the development, and execution of new business opportunities. This includes proactive prospecting, extensive research, cultivating relationships with potential clients, establishing referral networks, attending industry conferences, and participating in networking events as needed. As an innovative and energetic member of the Aggregator International Department, you are committed to enhancing business in line with the company’s roadmap. The preferred candidate must be based in LATAM, demonstrating self-motivation, a results-oriented mindset, commitment, and a sharp focus on achieving predefined targets.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of experience in VOICE Account Management for Wholesale clientele
- Vast number of qualitative interconnections in the LATAM Region
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in BA, Business Management or similar
- Able to understand and analyze the industry and market; collect and analyze information, facts / figures and quickly catch up on any complex issues
- Capacity of initiative, working with a high level of autonomy and result oriented, organized and careful with details
- Positive and problem-solving mindset
- Fluency in English and Spanish both written and verbal. Fluency in any other language(s) is considered a high advantage.
- Location in the LATAM Region
- An attractive commission scheme and a competitive salary package.
- Being part of a dynamic, multi-disciplinary, and progressive team.
- Remote-based work opportunity, providing flexibility and autonomy.
- Respect for work-life balance, with an expectation of a similar attitude and commitment.
- Professional and personal growth and development in an international environment
- Participation at international conferences all over the globe
Ready to seize this opportunity?
If yes, click HERE, complete the form, upload your CV, and be sure to include the Code VAML0124 in the required field.