HR-HUB4TELCOS: Are you ready to make your next Career step?
Account Managers for the company offices in ARMENIA, CHILE, GUATEMALA, & JORDAN (SWBOT0123)
On-Site. SMS Wholesale Account Managers – ARMENIA, CHILE, GUATEMALA, JORDAN
Telecommunications, SMS, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Based on Candidate’s experience plus bonuses
A Telco Provider with International presence is looking to hire:
Four A2P SMS Account Managers for the company offices in ARMENIA, CHILE, GUATEMALA, & JORDAN, Code: (SWBOT0123)
About the Role:
We are looking for SMS Account Managers to grow our SMS team in Armenia (Yerevan), Chile (Santiago), Guatemala (Guatemala City) and Jordan (Amman). As an SMS Sales Manager, you will have a very visible role where your focus will be growing the SMS clientele in your dedicated Region. You will be responsible for lead generation, developing and executing new business opportunities. This includes prospecting, research, potential clients, developing referral networks, attending industry conferences and networking events when require and much more. You will need to be an innovative and energetic member of the Aggregator International Department and committed to increase business based on company’s roadmap. The desirable Candidate must be self-motivated and result-oriented, committed, and focused on targeting.
You Must Have:
- 3+ years of experience in A2P SMS Account Management for Wholesale clientele
- Excellent quality and vast number of interconnections in the dedicated region
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in BA, Business Management or similar
- Able to understand and analyze the industry and market; collect and analyze information, facts / figures and quickly catch up on any complex issues
- Capacity of initiative, working with a high level of autonomy and result oriented, organized and careful with details
- Positive and problem-solving mindset
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal. Fluency in any other language(s) is considered a high advantage.
We do offer:
- Competitive salary based on Candidate’s experience
- A dynamic and multi-disciplinary team, working on-site
- We respect work & life balance, but we expect attitude and commitment
- Advanced bonus schemes based on KPIs
- Professional and personal growth and development in an international environment
- Participation at international conferences all over the globe
- An exciting career in the ever-evolving messaging environment
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code SWBOT0123 at the required field.