HR-HUB4TELCOS: Are you ready to make your next Career step?
SMS & VOICE NOC Engineers (SVNE0223)
SMS and Voice NOC Engineers
Telecommunications, SMS, VOICE, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Based on Candidate’s experience
On behalf of a Telecommunication Provider in Europe,
we are looking to hire:
1) SMS NOC Engineer
2) VOICE NOC Engineer
About the Role:
The successful Candidates will be responsible for:
- The deployment and inspection of IT network systems.
- The overseeing of the safe installation of hardware and cabling systems.
- The monitoring olf the performance and capacity of computer systems.
- The performance of regular checks on network hardware and software.
- The respond to network alerts and hardware malfunctions.
- The diagnosis and troubleshooting network errors.
- The tracking and the documenting of network issues and the compiling of incident reports.
- The respond to user requests and the provision of network training.
- The management of system backups and network security protocols.
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of practical experience in SMS or VOICE NOC Engineering respectively
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience deploying, managing, and troubleshooting network infrastructures
- Knowledge of server hardware systems including Dell Blade, UCS, and HP systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Capacity of initiative, working with a high level of autonomy and result oriented, organized and careful with details
- Positive and problem-solving mindset
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
We do offer:
- Competitive salary based on Candidate’s experience
- Professional and personal growth and development in an international environment
- A dynamic and multi-disciplinary team working remotely from your home country
- We respect work & life balance, but we expect attitude and commitment
- An exciting career in the ever-evolving telecommunication environment
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code SVNE0223 at the required field.