HR-HUB4TELCOS: Are you ready to make your next Career step?
SMS Routing Manager (SRM0123)
SMS Routing Manager
Telecommunications, SMS, MNOs, Aggregators/Carriers, etc
Based on Candidate’s experience
On behalf of a Telecommunication Provider in Europe,
we are looking to hire an:
SMS Routing Manager
About the Role:
The Candidate is responsible for developing, managing, and supporting the technical environment within the SMS department, by creating the technical parameters, routing, monitoring the quality of delivery of the SMS being sent, and performing the necessary actions to maintain a high quality of SMS delivery. The Candidate must have the ability to identify problems and make suggestions for the development of the business and maximize the profit by choosing the proper quality routes. The desirable Candidate must be self-motivated and result-oriented, committed, and focused on targets.
You Must Have:
- 7+ years of practical experience in SMS Routing Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar
- Experience in SMS/MNP trading
- Able to understand and analyze the industry and market; collect and analyze information, facts / figures and quickly catch up on any complex issues
- Capacity of initiative, working with a high level of autonomy and result oriented, organized and careful with details
- Positive and problem-solving mindset
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
We do offer:
- Competitive salary based on Candidate’s experience
- Advanced bonus schemes based on KPIs
- Extra Medical Care + Benefits
- Professional and personal growth and development in an international environment
- A dynamic and multi-disciplinary team working remotely from your home country
- We respect work & life balance, but we expect attitude and commitment
- Participation at international conferences all over the globe
- An exciting career in the ever-evolving messaging environment
Does it feel like this vacancy is made for you?
If yes, click here, fulfill the form and upload your CV by mentioning the Code SRM0123 at the required field.